• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

I have a mouse in the house !

#210170 1 year, 5 months ago

Well know there are better resources for such important information,thought it maybe fun to do a group breakdown of the angles on this one......how have you delt with mice in the past?

fyi- I am a clean freak so there are not "those" types of issues here. Looking for suggestions that do not involve chemicals or bad kittys.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: I have a mouse in the house !

#210177 1 year, 5 months ago
I have one of these. www.havahart.com/store/live-animal-traps/mouse Works great. Catch and release.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#210178 1 year, 5 months ago
How about a good old fashion mouse trap with a little peanut butter on it? I heard they like that. Thank goodness I've never had to deal with them. They give me the chilly willys just thinking about it. But I have a friend who had a mouse before. That seemed to do the trick!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#210179 1 year, 5 months ago
Well, the cat method works best, but otherwise I lean towards the old fashioned snap trap, even if catch-and-release is more humane.

I'd settle for a mouse. We just now had to euthanize a clearly ill opossum that was staggering across the yard. Major ick!!
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#210182 1 year, 5 months ago
eeeeekkkkk !!!! I vote for my defense 2 cats ...
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#210183 1 year, 5 months ago
I've always used the snap trap with peanut butter.

They're vermin not pets.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#210187 1 year, 5 months ago
How about setting up a good movie camera so we can all enjoy the comedy show? Mouse hunt was a freaking funny movie dude Maybe invite Burt over for Hill Billy and Chong take on the mouse? With Chong it just might make the big screen. You ain't opposed to eatin a bit of mouse poop...for a laugh... are you brother?

Ok, if you really feel like bursting my bubble, perhaps an exterminator type dude might help. Or a kid who enjoys playing with matches and firecrackers? They guy Tayshack from Police academy might help...guns..when do we get guns???
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder

#210188 1 year, 5 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
I've always used the snap trap with peanut butter.

They're vermin not pets.

You are sure right there ! I wish them a fast and pain-less death, before spreding their wonderful germs to me and mine.

I have lent that way before, but it tends to get messy The "humane" ones haven't worked for me... just looking for any otta the box ideas.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder

#210189 1 year, 5 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
How about setting up a good movie camera so we can all enjoy the comedy show? Mouse hunt was a freaking funny movie dude Maybe invite Burt over for Hill Billy and Chong take on the mouse? With Chong it just might make the big screen. You ain't opposed to eatin a bit of mouse poop...for a laugh... are you brother?

Ok, if you really feel like bursting my bubble, perhaps an exterminator type dude might help. Or a kid who enjoys playing with matches and firecrackers? They guy Tayshack from Police academy might help...guns..when do we get guns???

Are plati any good at hunting?
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#210192 1 year, 5 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
scar1et_f1re wrote:

Are plati any good at hunting?

If humor is your goal, yes, please get yourself a few plati and give one a big hammer, one a flamethrower and one some firecrackers with plenty of matches. And don't forget to drop a pail of 10,000 marbles on the floor in the room. Oh and grease the floors and put crazy glue on the toilet seats. But I think you will need Burt to make the big screen. Unless you can get the real Chong.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 3.18 seconds