• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

Re: Going Down the Road Feeling Glad...

#194560 1 year, 12 months ago
Chester wrote:
Sending good bus vibes. (((((((Keep moving)))))))

You know it!
Thanks Chester:))))))
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#194562 1 year, 12 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I wish you were going to be with us this week, Paige, but we'll keep your traveling spirit close to our hearts on our journeys!!

That's beautiful Sue
You all are with me always as well
How was the show?
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#194566 1 year, 12 months ago
alilfurther wrote:
I love the lights I wish you could come to red rocks I dont know if we will make it back west for awhile it is stunning paige !Please take more shots I check everyday you both should be very proud it is wonderful!!! much love !!!

Yes thank you Alifurthur
We would love to be there with you at Red Rocks
but we still have some fuel intake issues to work through before Shoreline
Thought we had it licked but we flooded again on the way home
So we turned around and headed back to Reno
At a Summit store right now getting a few more parts

Keep the Love Coming

I hope one day we can park our rigs side by side at a show

I have more pictures and movies
I will have to get to a wifi spot to upload more pics
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#194567 1 year, 12 months ago
Miss you Paige!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#194569 1 year, 12 months ago
Hmmmmm. Why are you doing at the show posting Sue?

Here is what this good Dr of concerts (me) strongly recommends, in this exact order:

1) Get yourself all messed up until you are no longer able to post on your silly portable posting machine. It is ok if husband does or does not join you. This is a must.

2) Put down posting machine unless you promised to stream...and if you did promise to stream, reconsider that too (IMO)

3) Enjoy the music while the band is on. As much as you may want to, no posting or texting except during setbreaks and perhaps bathroom breaks. but only if on line for bathroom

give plenty of hugs and good vibes to the FFF and everyone there. Enjoy their company.

Rinse and repeat for every show.

Sue... It will take time and you will fall. I still text while I am spinning like a mad person...but I am working on that

Sorry to clog your beautiful thread with this Paige. But sweet Sunshine Sue seems to be a bit "lost" in her ways...

Much love and Peace to everyone. And yes, keep the updates coming Paige (and Sue...but only during breaks ).
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, PMoondancer
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#194573 1 year, 12 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Miss you Paige!!

I miss you too!

I saw the group photo under last nights show thread

Outstanding

Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#194577 1 year, 12 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:
fourwnds wrote:
I know that technically speaking, ^things^ are not supposed to have souls. Well, who am I to argue, but I would like to believe this is not exactly true. Some things have an energy about them like your family bus. I know what it takes to keep somethin older and cared for like that, blood,sweat & tears and love. Too many things and people as well are thrown away when considered past a certain shelf life. Good on ya.

True Sooooooooooooooooooooo True

XOXOO

I think it's called pantheism, and it's why I get bummed out when I have to squash those big m'fn spiders that insist on sharing my shower.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#194579 1 year, 12 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
PMoondancer wrote:
fourwnds wrote:
I know that technically speaking, ^things^ are not supposed to have souls. Well, who am I to argue, but I would like to believe this is not exactly true. Some things have an energy about them like your family bus. I know what it takes to keep somethin older and cared for like that, blood,sweat & tears and love. Too many things and people as well are thrown away when considered past a certain shelf life. Good on ya.

True Sooooooooooooooooooooo True

XOXOO

I think it's called pantheism, and it's why I get bummed out when I have to squash those big m'fn spiders that insist on sharing my shower.

SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#198603 1 year, 11 months ago
The bus has made it to Shoreline!! It's back at a show where it belongs, and all's right with the world again!!

Congratulations Paige and Jasper! You worked long and hard to make this a reality!!

Busshoreline1cpmoondancer2012.JPG

Busshoreline2cpmoondancer2012.JPG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , alilfurther, scar1et_f1re
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#199610 1 year, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
The bus has made it to Shoreline!! It's back at a show where it belongs, and all's right with the world again!!

Congratulations Paige and Jasper! You worked long and hard to make this a reality!!

Busshoreline1cpmoondancer2012.JPG

Busshoreline2cpmoondancer2012.JPG

Thank you everyone who has given their love to this project, especially to those I have met here on Bobby and Phil's site, most of whom are the best people I have never met:) you are a huge part of my joy also
Except now for Bilbo, who I crossed paths with as we were waiting to pick up our copy of the show. Bilbo and crew spent some time with us in the bus afterwards and we had a good talk and took pictures.

What can I say about this Shoreline show that wouldnt make me sound crazy?

I don't know

I'll just say we were the music

Perhaps in a day or two more words will flow that could approach a description of this glorious experience

Right now I'll say

Incredible

It was all worth it
The years the tears the fears dissolved away

Furthur More
To Come....
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, Chester, SunshineSue, amusingdeva
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds